Saturday, May 14, 2005

Holiday Home Insurance

More and more people are buying holiday homes throughout the UK for holiday letting or using it themselves or thrir friends to just get away from it all. If you have a Holiday Home then you must have specialsed insurance for it. A standard house insurance policy will not cover it if's not your main residence and are unoccupied for long periods of time. If you are looking to insure it then contact us now for a competitive quotation. We have been insuring holiday homes for over 25 years and search a panel of the top UK insurance companies including Axa Insurance and Towergate Insurance amongst others.

Call us today on 01288 353999 for a quote or visit our website and complete a quotation form.
Click Here

No comments: