Thursday, September 12, 2013

Insurance For Student Contents At University!!

With kids going back or starting Uni, we get many enquiries about covering students possessions whilst away. The best and cheapest way to insure them as parents is to add them on to your own home contents insurance policy's. Most insurers will now add their children's stuff whilst temporarily taken away, either automatically for FREE or for a small fee. Other options include using the Uni's own specialist insurance schemes, covering just a couple of electrical items they may opt for a Gadget Insurance policy, or a completely separate policy, although they vary depending on where and how they stay at Uni, whether sharing digs or living on their own. For the best advice please speak to your insurance broker who will advise you on the best options!!

No comments: