Friday, October 24, 2014

Adequate Home Insurance For Collections

Many of us have collections, stamps, artwork, wine, antiques Panini football stickers maybe, but does your home insurance give you adequate cover. Most policy's have limits for collections or valuables and some exclude cover for perishables and fragile goods, such as wine. If you have a collection we recommend you obtain a written valuation no more than 2 years old, you'll often be surprised how much it's worth. Then check your insurance policy or speak to your insurance broker to confirm you have adequate cover in place!!

No comments: